Add to Your GET Account
The 2022-23 GET Unit Purchase Price is $116.63. You can add units to an existing account through June 25, 2023.
You’ve already taken that important step of planning ahead for future college expenses. The information below provides tips on maximizing your college savings and managing your GET account(s).
Three easy ways to boost your GET account
- Make additional Lump Sum contributions at any time. It’s easy to add to your college savings by logging in to your online GET account. June 25th is the last day to add funds at this enrollment year’s unit price. After that date, the unit price is subject to change. The current GET unit price is $116.63.
- Consider increasing your payroll deduction or automatic withdrawal amount. Adjust your amounts now to keep your savings on target. Even small amounts add up over time.
- Ask family and friends to help. They can easily make gift contributions to your GET account for special occasions such as birthdays and holidays.
There are several payment options available when you want to add to your account.
- Set up or change your automatic bank withdrawal (ACH)
- One-time payment online
- Set up or change your payroll deduction amount
- View list of employers offering GET payroll deduction (bottom of page)
- Overnight using FedEx or UPS
Access Your GET Account Online
Our secure customer portal is the fastest, most convenient way to manage and add to your GET account(s). Here are some tips on accessing your account online:
- If you know your Login ID and Password, simply log in to your account.
- If you have never logged in to your account before you will need to create a Login ID (your email address) and Password.
- Note that the Login ID is case-sensitive.
- Your Password must be a minimum of seven characters and must include a special symbol (example: ! % $).
- If you have any issues accessing your online account, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1.800.955.2318. We’re here Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (excluding state holidays).
Add to Your DreamAhead Account
You can seamlessly and securely connect one or more bank accounts to your DreamAhead account. With as little as $5, you can make contributions at any time and set up recurring monthly transfers. You can have your contributions taken automatically from your payroll every month by filling out a Payroll Deduction form. You can also make a contribution by mail by filling out a contribution form. All of the forms you may need are available on our forms page.
There’s a sizeable contribution limit of $500,000 for each DreamAhead beneficiary to help you maximize your savings. (This limit includes GET contributions if you have an account).